Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fibro Flare

I’m currently in the midst of a fibromyalgia flare up.  My neck, shoulders and back are seized up and very sore, my hands and ankles are sore and I’m, to be frank, absolutely knackered.  Sleep doesn’t help and it’s frustrating to wake up more tired than I was when I went to sleep.  I even know why I’m in this state, it’s because a few days ago I was high and totally overdid it.  Instead of pacing myself I scampered about town up and down hills, knowing at the back of my mind that “I shouldn’t be doing this” and that I was hurting but I did it anyway.  My rebellious streak was a mile wide that day!  Now I’m suffering the consequences.  Still a part of me thinks “it’s not fair” and that why should I not do “normal” things when I’m feeling good?  Because I feel like S*** for many days afterwards that’s why!  The moral of the story….take it easy!!

[Via http://zhelan.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment