Thursday, September 24, 2009

I've been using Isagenix and it Really Works.

I don’t normally recommend products on my blogs, but as a person suffering with chronic illness I know how important it is to share information that could benefit others.  I started using these products about a year ago, in the hope of boosting my immune system, and increasing my energy.  I believe it has done both of these things and more, I just feel so much better on the days that I use this product than on the days I don’t.

This product has the potential of benefiting your health in so many ways…And for anyone looking to generate an income, the company also offers a very simple way to do that too.

These products have really increased my quality of life.

It’s by a company called Isagenix.  They have many products but I’ve been using three.

The first one is a nutritional shake. They come in Vanilla and Chocolate (and they actually taste good). Even though it is “technically” a meal replacement, I often use it as a supplement between healthy meals.

The shake contains 23 grams of the highest quality New Zealand whey and casein protein from grass-fed cows with no added hormones or antibiotics, as well as filling fiber, calcium and vitamins to support the body’s vital functions.

This perfectly balanced shake also contains Ionic Alfalfa™, our proprietary blend of 70 super-charged minerals, trace minerals and alfalfa juice. Active enzymes in each serving helps maximize the absorption of key nutrients.

Here is the nutrition information for the IsaLean Shakes…

The second product I use is called Isafruits.  You can use it separately, but what I usually do is add it to my shakes (the vanilla ones).

I like the IsaFruits because I know I am not getting nearly the amount of fruits in my diet as I should, and this makes it so easy.  If you are someone who doesn’t get enough vegetables in your diet (I personally don’t have a problem with that), they also have a product called IsaGreens you could try.

IsaFruits makes it easy for you to get your 2–4 servings of fruits every day. It tastes great and has only 1 gram of sugar and 15 calories per scoop. Benefits from drinking IsaFruits regularly can range from improved mental clarity and skin to supporting your immune system. You may also experience:

• Greater energy

• Fewer signs of premature aging

• Protection against illness*

• Greater overall health

Here is the nutritional information for the IsaFruits…

And the third product I’ve been using is called Ionix Supreme.

This is what I take a shot of first thing in the morning, it’s like a little kick-start for my day…And it’s good for you too.

Ionix® Supreme will provide the nutritional fuel you need to help you be at your best all day, every day.

Our scientifically balanced formula is filled with adaptogens that help neutralize the effects of stress and power performance.

The antioxidants in Ionix® Supreme fight damaging free radicals and help preserve health.

In addition, the whole food concentrates and our proprietary blend of trace minerals provide the foundation for outstanding health.

Here is the nutritional information for the Ionix Supreme…

So…These are the three products I try to use every day, and when I don’t I definitely notice a difference.  I’m not trying to push them on anyone, but after a year of using them I really believe in them.

When it comes to the price…It’s hard to compare because there really isn’t anything on the market that compares (I’ve even recently gone into a retail store that sells all kids of supplements…and they say they have nothing that compares to Isagenix).  But I did notice that all of their shake products were more expensive than Isagenix…And my son has actually tried some of the retail shakes for body building and he says they taste awful.

This is the cost…

The Isagenix shakes are $49.00 if you buy off the website, but $37.00 if you become a distributor (my mother became a distributor so I could get the products for less money).  The canisters are equal to 14 meal replacements, but like I said…I use them as supplements and one canister lasts me about a month.

The IsaFruits are $43.00 if you buy off the website, but $32.00 if you are a distributor.  This is about a three month supply for me.

The Ionix Supreme is also $43.00 off the website, and $32.00 if you are a distributor.  This is about a two month supply for me.

So I’m spending about $64.00 a month.

At first this seemed like a lot of money to pay, but when I started using it I realized it was worth every penny to feel as good as I feel when I’m using them.

And even though my mother only became a “distributor” so I could get the products at the lower cost…I’m seeing how this could also be a good business opportunity for someone who is unable to work outside the home or just wants to make some extra money.

It’s so simple…When you sign up they actually give you a working website for your customers to go to, with all the product information, videos, and an online shopping tools (so you never have to worry about collecting money, shipping, or anything).  For example – This is my mother’s Isagenix website…

http://francesellen.isagenix.com/us/en/products.dhtml

Anyway, Isagenix has many other products too…

A Weight Loss Plan

An Athletes Sport Health Plan

A Healthy Lifestyle Plan

I’m just telling you about the ones I use on a regular basis (and that I love).  If you would like to order any of the Isagenix products, you can just click on my mother’s link (above).  If you’re interested in getting more detailed information on the products or how you can become a distributor…I can get you into contact with the woman who has all of that information.  She is a cancer survivor who swears by this product.  Just let me know in comments and I’ll get you hooked up with her…once I get your comment I’ll delete it.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment